It’s the epidemic of the conference attendee – long days and nights of networking often result in feeling sick and run down when folks return home.
If you start feeling it at the conference, you won’t feel like making a run to the drugstore.
So, get this stuff, and take care of yourself during the conference.
Some recommended essentials, based on what I bring and use…
- Nuun Sport (dehydration will beat you down and this stuff will provide electoryltes and caffeine to feel a whole lot better)
- Alka-Seltzer (bad stomach)
- Emergen-C (quick way to get some Vitamin C, seven B Vitamins and electrolytes)
- Tylenol, aspirin, or Advil (over-the-counter pain relievers make a world of difference to help finish a conference and/or endure your flight)
- Wash your hands (many of the gross animals shaking your hand don’t bother)
Be sure to read the directions, proper dosages, etc.
Also, make time for cardio to strengthen your immune system. Get outside or in the hotel gym 30 minutes or more each day to get the heart pumping.
And make it a point to eat your meals and drink tons of water.